Halo - Alexandra Adornetto Seriously. Who gave this piece of spit a 3.61 rating??? Huh huh huh?? First off, lemme be honest. I DIDN'T HAVE THE FREAKIN' PATIENCE TO FINISH THIS FUCKING BOOK. Alright, i am not exactly a fan of profanity, but seriously? This book really makes me want to throw up.(read projectile vomit at 45 degree)I think my brain has fallen out.Definitely one of the worst books written in the history of literature.So I was kind of excited to read this book at first,a) because of this huge overblown hype about itb) the cover is absolutely amazing ( i am a total cover slut) but when i actually got to the read it, whoa! what the heck!! Halo undisputed falls in the trash genre.To begin with, what totally tipped me off was that Beyonce quote. (I am really a Beyonce fan, truly i am). Baby, I can see your haloYou know you’re my saving grace I mean, okay there is nothing infuriating about it but who does these kinds of things? Oh yeah, i'll tell ya ALEXANDRA FUGGING ADORNETTO. Seriously,girl, please stop writing books.As Robbie William put out "I am Loving angels instead" Oh no, if angels are like this (ie snooty) i definitely would love demons.And i am not that into flowery language: keeping short and sweet is my motto.To enforce my point, i am quoting a part from the book: He smiled and scrawled something at the bottom of the answer sheet. The solution now read:Find x if (x) = 2sin3x, over the domain -2p < x < 2p?“Stop goofing around!” I said.“I’m not! I’m stating a truth. You’re my solution to everything,” Xavier replied. “The end result is always you. X always equals Beth What the fuck?? Was this little piece of shit supposed to be romantic?? Nah. You have got to be kidding me. “I’m just worried.” My smile faded. “What if they compare me with Emily? What if they don’t think I measure up to her?”“Beth”—Xavier cupped my face in his hands and made me look at him—“you’re incredible. They’re going to see that right away. And besides, my mom didn’t like Emily.”“Why not?”“She was too impulsive.” GOD!!! Listen Bethany chick, I'll tell you something. If your stupid, worthless boyfriend's ex (ie. R.I.P. Emily. Lucky girl, she died. Finally free from a crap faced boyf)is impulsive, REPULSIVE is what you are. SERIOUSLY, where the hell is some self confidence/ esteem? You are supposed to be an angel for heaven's sake (partial pun intended). "Did I mention I've finally decided on a nickname for you?" "I didn't know you were looking." Well, I've given the matter some serious thought." "And what have you come up with?" "Cookie," I anounced proudly. Xavier scrunched up his face. "No way." "You don't like it? What about Bumblebee?" "Worse." "Snookie-Wookie?" "Do you have any cyanide?" "Well, some of us are just a bit hard to please." Well, I think you understood me here, people. Oh, Miss Adornetto, you are so wonderful. (sarcasm drip, drip)Puh-lease, was that supposed to be endearing (lookie! i too have a thesaurus!!) "I was so worried that you wouldn’t want to know me once you found out.” I signed, relief flooding through me. “Are you kidding me?” Xavier reached out and curled a lock of my hair around his finger. “Surely I’ve got to be the luckiest guy in the world.” “How do you figure that?” “Isn’t it obvious? I’ve got my own little piece of Heaven right here." Oh sweet little Xavier,you are being sarcastic aren't you?? Pity your snooty girlf doesn't get you.Alrighty.About the story, three self righteous, snotty nice , shit brained , materialistic, ego maniac angel descend on earth to save the earth from i don't know what. Our beloved author forgot to point out this very, very important detail. And unexpectedly (not) the youngest, most shit faced sorry ass excuse for an angel, Bethany aka Miss i-don't-know-what-to-do-with-my-beauty-and-oh-lookie-i-am-so-stupid falls for an equally moronic human. There's no story to tell, actually. I mean i jumped to the end but whatev. It's a shame that such books are being published these days.WHY WHY WHY??? Oh I'll tell you why. Because spoilt kids get to publish their half baked dimwit books. That's why.And what's up with being all anti feminist huh? It really infuriates me when us girls are shown like helpless damsels in distress and with no self respect, obsessed with sex and blah blah blah (repeat till fade) Yeah are we weak huh?? Ms Adornetto, wait till this girl twists your sorry little scrawny neck, then you can write all about anti feminism that you want.And oh, the lust love theme. It makes me sick. Great thing s about this shit book. 1) nice cover. Sucky things about this shit book. 1) No plot2)Everything is oh-so-perfect.3)Waste of time, energy and paper.4)no artistic skill whatsoever.................977436539) poor writing style (geez, i also have a thesaurus at home. that is so fifth grade)All in all. This book sucks. I don't understand what's the point in continuing with the trilogy. Boohoo! Note to reader, please dont attempt to read this book. Not even on a dare. guaranteed to throw you into furious fits wanting to kill yourself or worse, the author.I actually puked in my mouth! AMEN TO THAT!!