Breaking Dawn - Stephenie Meyer PART ONE-Bella is going bonkers about her impending marriage to Edward "Shimmer Freak" Cullen.Bella- lalala. lalala. I am getting married. Lalala lalalaCharlie (her equally retarded father) [holds her at gunpoint, him being a cop and all that]- Did you fix my dinner, slave girl?Bella- lalala. lalala. I am getting married. Lalala lalala*starts making out with the door* (cos she's as dim as a clod)-Is married off in a very show-offy ceremony although she keeps annoying us about how simple and plain and down-to-earth she is. (Yeah right!)-Gets knocked up in a very knocked uppy kind of way.PART TWO-Jacob the Mutt gets kicks out of watching Bella die (because of the before mentioned freak pregnancy)-Keeps yapping about unrequited love and all that falls in the utterly crap/poop category.PART THREE-Unfortunately, bella survives the pregnancy giving us the grief of completing the rest of the novel.-Give birth to an equally snooty girl obsessed with everything that sparkles.-Bella whines about how her human life was so dim. (pun intended)-Mooning Jacob does a U-turn and starts lusting after the 'minutes old baby'.-Bella drones on and on about Renesmee's (crap name, right?) 'special gift'.What?? Acting like a dumb, mute person isn't a gift, people.That child is plain damn lazy, is all.Cant even spare energy to speak. Always 'showing' and creeping out people.-The next 300 pages or so are wasted with everyone blathering about what a ' pretentious precious little germ gem' Renesmee is .(Not)-And we're given a sneak peek to Jacob's and Renesmee's paedophilic relationship that's to be continued in another 800 paged thick book, I am sure.Another sad tactic to milk money out of us poor people. Why is hated this book -Totally shallow characters.(Makes Paris Hilton look like Mother Teresa) (no offence)-Glorification of Vampirism.Get a grip already. Being a vampire is NOT HOT. It's disgusting and demonic to say the least.-Brainless Guy Worshipping. If you haven't noticed Ms Meyer, we are living in the 21st Century NOT the Dark Ages.FEMINISM WOOT!WOOT!-Glorification of paedophilism.(Read Claire+Quil and Jacob+Renesmee) (what's with her name?Ugh!)